According current legislation on the protection of personal data (EURegulation No. 679 of 2016), we wish to inform you that the processing of yourpersonal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposesand protecting your privacy and your rights.
A. DATA CONTROLLERS
Processing Data Controller aswell as Data Protection Officer (DPO) of personal data communicated by you tothe accommodation during booking and during his stay in relation to the hotelservices offered by the same (the "Hotel Services") is: Le Petit Coeur di LaurentValerie based in Frazione Chez les Gontier 312, loc. Derby - 11015 La Salle(AO) p.iva: 00648080075 (hereinafter simply the "Company").
B. CATEGORIES OF PERSONALDATA
The personal data that theCompany collects are reduced to the minimum necessary and are: Name, Surname,Telephone numbers, e-mail, copy of the identity document, tax code and/or VATnumber, type of room, any third party with whom shared the stay. (hereinafterthe "Data"). The processing of the abovedata, by the Company, could also include data on the composition of yourfamily, your specific needs and/or your health (eg physical disability, forwhich a particular type of room is requested during the booking process or foodintolerances for which specific products are requested). In these cases, weguarantee that the processing will be limited to the data and operationsnecessary to fulfill the obligations, including pre-contractual, related to theprovision of Hotel Services, within the limits of the services and servicesrequested by you during the booking or during the stay.
C. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASISPROCESSING
The treatments are carried out for the following purposes:
1. to acquire and confirmyour reservation and to provide the requested hotel services. Since these arenecessary treatments for the definition of the contractual agreement and forits subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the casein which particular, so-called sensitive data are given. In case of refusal toprovide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the booking or providethe requested services. The treatment will cease on his departure, but some ofhis personal data may or must continue to be processed for the purposes andwith the methods indicated in the following points;
2. to fulfill theobligation set forth in the "Consolidated Law on Public SecurityLaws" (article 109 RD 18.6.1931 No. 773) which requires us to communicateto the Police Headquarters, for purposes of public security, the particulars ofclients housed in the manner established by the Italian Ministry of the Interior(Decree of 7 January 2013) (the "Notification Data"). The provisionof data is mandatory and does not require its consent, and in case of refusalto provide it we will not be able to host you.
The data acquired for thispurpose are stored in a secured server for 5 years in order to facilitateregistration procedures in case of subsequent stays and will be used only whenwill be our guest again exclusively for the purposes set out above. You mayrevoke your consent to conservation of "notification data" at any time afteryour first stay.
3. to comply with currentadministrative, accounting and tax obligations. For these purposes, theprocessing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The dataare processed by us and our representatives, and are disclosed outside only infulfillment of legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the datanecessary for the above-mentioned obligations, we will not be able to providethe requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by usfor the time provided for by the respective laws (10 years, and even more inthe case of tax assessments);
4. to perform the functionof receiving messages and phone calls addressed to her during her stay. Forthis purpose, your consent is required. You can withdraw your consent at anytime. The treatment will cease at its departure anyway;
5. to send our messages ofthanks, wishes, promotions and updated rates and offers. For this purpose, yourconsent is required. You can withdraw your consent at any time;
D. METHODS OF TREATMENT
The Data will be processedusing manual and IT tools by personnel and collaborators of the Company and/orby external parties duly contractually designated as responsible and in chargeof processing. The Data will also beaccessible - for the same purposes for which the collection is made - to datacontrollers belonging to the following categories:- subjects that provideservices for the management of the Company's IT system and telecommunicationsnetworks;- consultants of theCompany or other subjects providing services connected to the Hotel Service; The complete list of data processors is available upon request, whichcan be forwarded to the addresses listed at the bottom of section H. (Contactdetails ).
E. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The communicated data will never be disseminated in any case.
F. CONSERVATION PERIOD
The Data collected andprocessed by the Data Controller for the execution of the Hotel Services can bekept for the period of prescription provided for by the normative, even fiscal,applicable provisions. With regard to the processing of data for marketing purposes, asdescribed in section C above, the Data are processed for no more than 5 yearsfrom their collection.
G. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
You can: (I) obtainconfirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you; (II) knowthe purposes of the processing and the methods, the recipients of such data,the retention period; (III) obtain rectification or cancellation, and whereapplicable, the limitation of processing; (IV) oppose the treatment; (V) whereapplicable, receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by anautomatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Company andtransmit such data to another data controller without impediments by theCompany; (VI) to propose a complaint to the Authority for the protection ofpersonal data.
H. CONTACT DETAILS
You can contact the Company to assert the rights listed above, bywriting to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or sending a communication at Le PetitCoeur di Laurent Valerie – Frazione Chez les Gontier 312. loc. Derby – 11015 LaSalle (AO) -ITALY. Information updated on 20.05.2018